Please upgrade your browser.
Dig In! | Ages 4-6 | August 12-16 | Day Camp Session 9AM-3PM
Camp Cost: $325,
Early Bird Price $295 through Feb. 28th
“I didn’t used to think I wanted to be a farmer, but now I think I’d give it a try” –Dig In! Camp Alumni
Diggin’ with the worms, singin’ with the birds, and snackin’ on fresh farm foods…summer doesn’t get much better than this! Dig in to fun projects like planting, weeding, and watering, and discover how wild plants and animals can be both pests and helpers on the farm. Harvest and prepare fresh farm snacks, experience how food gets from the soil to your table and share the fruits (and vegetables!) of your labor through a special harvest to benefit local food banks. This camp offers a balance of skill building and personal exploration through storytelling, games, and nature observation in our bountiful kid-friendly organic farm fields.
Take home a taste of the farm! Our Camp Farm Stand will be open at the end of every camp day so you can shop for your new-found favorite organic veggies and support Oxbow’s mission. The week ends with a fun, bountiful, free Family Farmer’s Market led by all our campers!
Throughout the week, campers will experience:
- Real farm projects and skill building
- Hearty farm-to-fork snacks that campers help harvest and prepare
- Storytelling, songs and team building
- Creative play and hands-on activities
- Nature connection games
- Harvesting and eating fresh farm foods
- Hay ride tour of Oxbow’s organic production farm
- Farm fun in the great outdoors, all day long, rain or shine!
Sessions include: Oxbow summer camp t-shirt, nature journal, and crafts
|Powered by NeonCRM|